We care about the health of our planet and the quality of life for all people.
This is why we've selected two Social Good focus areas for our agency.
Focusing on the health of our planet.
Focusing on the quality of life for all people.
We want to do our part.
Change can’t happen without intentionality, and our world won’t get better without a commitment to making social good a core component of our business strategies – not just something that is nice to have, but essential.
We are far from perfect, but we are committed to learning, aspiring to be better, and doing our part. Our hope is that by contributing our skills, voice and resources we can be part of the solution.
We are dedicated to supporting and serving bold organizations that are tackling these important issues:
- Renewable Energy
- Clean Water
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Recycling & Waste Management
- Sustainable Packaging & Construction
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Mental Health
- Poverty & Homelessness
- Criminal Justice Reform
- Quality Education & Healthcare
The Impact Grant
Branding for Social Good
As part of our social good focus, in 2021 we launched a new pro-bono program called The Impact Grant.
This is a social good branding grant that provides branding and web services to a deserving Oklahoma nonprofit with a goal of creating purposeful brands in areas related to social justice and sustainable living.
- We partner with Nominee Design to create a purposeful brand for a nonprofit startup, or perform a strategic, high-impact rebrand exercise for an established nonprofit.
- The selected nonprofit will go through Nominee’s full brand process. This includes developing a brand strategy, crafting key brand messaging, and creating a complete visual identity.
- Supergiant will transform the brand into an inspiring digital experience with a fresh, new website.
- Services will be delivered over a period of up to 6 months.
- The in-kind grant includes services valued at up to $50,000.
- The grant will be awarded once per calendar year with the application process taking place in April and the grantee notified in May.
*A “startup” is defined as being in existence for two years or less. An “established” nonprofit is defined as an organization in existence for two years or more.
Small agency, big heart.
Our Give Back Strategy is designed to align our talents, our time, and our finances for social good. We care deeply for our community and the issues it’s facing. Here are the three ways we give back to nonprofits making a difference:
We donate our work
to a selected nonprofit through our annual pro-bono program, The Impact Grant.
We volunteer our time
to group volunteer projects, plus two days dedicated to each team member to serve in the community.
We give 10% of our profits
to nonprofits in our community making a difference in sustainable living and social justice.